Designed by Li Yueyun
Although taking private vehicles can reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection compared to public transport, we can never let our guard down during the pandemic.
Here are some tips from the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention that you can follow when traveling by private car:
- Ventilate the car while it's running.
- Equip the car with masks, disinfectant wipes and other personal protective equipment.
- Disinfect your hands before entering the car after leaving a public place.
- After driving a suspected COVID-19 patient, ventilate the car and disinfect areas touched by the patient.
- After driving a confirmed COVID-19 patient, disinfect areas touched by the patient and fellow passengers should quarantine for 14 days.
Copyright © 2020 CGTN. Beijing ICP prepared NO.16065310-3