Expert: "Two-way flow" marks Greater Bay Area towards unified economic region

Residents in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) are increasingly going to cities on the Chinese mainland and vice versa. How do should we view the "two-way flow" of talent in the Greater Bay Area? Alex Fan, barrister-at-law and election committee member from the HKSAR discussed with us.

Search Trends