By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. You can change your cookie settings through your browser.
Captain Jan Dobrogowski of the MV Hondius cruise ship has been cleared to disembark, officially leaving the vessel Saturday while remaining symptom-free, according to World Health Organization (WHO) Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus.
To date, 12 cases of hantavirus in total have been reported to the WHO and three deaths. No deaths had been reported since May 2, Tedros said in a social media post.
Captain Jan Dobrogowski of the MV Hondius cruise ship has been cleared to disembark, officially leaving the vessel Saturday while remaining symptom-free, according to World Health Organization (WHO) Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus.
To date, 12 cases of hantavirus in total have been reported to the WHO and three deaths. No deaths had been reported since May 2, Tedros said in a social media post.