The death toll from the collapse of a seven-storey building in Istanbul has risen to 14, Turkey's interior minister announced.
The minister did not provide details on the number of people still trapped under the wreckage.
A 16-year-old boy was rescued on Friday from under the rubble, 45 hours after the building crumbled.
It was not immediately clear why the building in the Kartal district had collapsed.
Rescuers work at the site of the collapsed building in Istanbul's Kartal district, Turkey, February 6, 2019. /VCG photo
Istanbul Governor Ali Yerlikaya earlier told reporters that 43 people were registered in 14 apartments at the address, but that the top three floors of the building had been built illegally.
Yerlikaya also said there was a textile workshop on the ground floor that was operating without a license.
Roads leading to the building were blocked by vehicles and crowds. The authorities have earlier evacuated a total of seven buildings in the area as a precaution.
Copyright © 2018 CGTN. Beijing ICP prepared NO.16065310-3