A shocking viral video shows a man rolling on the ground after his phone exploded in a spark in his shirt pocket in Indonesia on September 30. Hotel Ciputra supervisor Yulianto, 47, was waiting in the lobby when he suddenly felt the device heat up, and then the phone erupted in a fireball. Yulianto fell to the ground and ripped his shirt off. He was rushed to hospital where he was treated for minor chest burns. Yulianto said the use of WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS simultaneously caused the phone to overheat. The phone is believed to be a Samsung Grand Duos.